Branding & Measurement
What we covered
- Discussion: interview experiences, tough questions, negotiations
- Discussion: branding
- What is a brand? What elements does it include?
- Brand creation process
- Brand management process
- Consumer contribution to the brand
- WSU branding guidelines & branding survey research
- When branding goes bad: LodgeNet new branding example
- Discussion: digital/social measurement
- Four levels
- Basics: likes, retweets/reposts, follows, shares, comments, etc.
- Cross-channel and/or calculations from basics: engagement, website traffic, inbound links, SEO improvements
- Conversion points: app downloads, newsletter sign-ups, webinar registrations, purchase
- Ultimate evaluation: ROI
Out-of-class assignments for Week 15:
1) Digital Hub v.2.0
- Finish everything for your agency websites, competitive analyses and SWOT analyses. Presentations next week!