Alumni Panel, Digital Hub Project & Presentation Tools
What we covered:
- Alumni panel
- Nick Lovensheimer, Naked Lime
- Sam Huist, Naked Lime
- Afnan Altimimi, Music Artist Digital Media
- Casey Laughter, Cox Media
- Jessica Reinsmoen, CoLA SoMe Manager
- Matt Chinn, Naked Lime
- Heather Barnhart, Naked Lime
- Jesse Schrote, 937 Digital
- Sierra Smith, Cox Digital Marketing
- Tre Hogue, Dayton Daily News
- Digital Hub Project
- Assignment grading criteria & tips for doing well
- DDW YouTube channel for digital hub presentations from previous semesters
- Presentation dates and times for this semester
- Each pair of students was assigned a digital presentation tool from the list below.
- You will have up to 10 minutes to present your tool next week in class.
- You may use the tool to present any topic you like, but the focus should be on showcasing the tool’s features to the class. Highlight any unique aspects of the presentation tool and make a recommendation of whether it should be used for the digital hub project.
- Presentation tools:
Out-of-class assignments for Week 7:
- Build a presentation using the tool you selected per the instructions above, for delivery in class next week.
- Complete Course #3, Hootsuite Enterprise Courseware, within the Hootsuite Platform Training module. When you complete the course, return to the dashboard and take a screenshot of that page, with your name and completion score in the capture. Send that screenshot to the instructor via e-mail for record of completion of the course.
- Complete your 10 SoMe posts/comments for the week according to this week’s calendar.
Please like & share: