Facebook Ad Results, Agency Logos, Website Wireframes & Competitive Analyses
What we covered:
- Results of Facebook Ad created in previous class
- Compared to similar ads run by same business
- Digital Hub v.2.0 project work
- Agency logo progress & design unveils
- Presentation of wireframes of group websites via Balsamiq
- Development of competitive analyses and SoMe audits
- Required elements & sample presentation
Out-of-class assignments for Week 11:
Readings (for reference, if you didn’t read last week)
- Read this article on how to do a competitive analysis: http://pestleanalysis.com/marketing-competitor-analysis/
- Read Jeff Bullas’s article on competitor analysis tools for digital marketing
Digital Hub v.2.0
- Use Balsamiq to finish building the wireframe for your agency website.
- This needs to be completed by next week’s class. Start implementing the wireframe design on the website.
- Finalize your agency branding, logo mock-up(s), and Fiverr designer.
- Your logo needs to be done by next week’s class and included on your website.
- Begin working on your competitive analyses.
- Come to next week’s class with questions; we will also talk through the suggested formatting for turning it in & including in your presentation.
- Complete five Facebook Blueprint courses.
- Save each course certification as a pdf and bring the files to class for credit.
- Complete the Adwords Fundamentals course and send us an e-mail with the screenshot of your exam score.