Live-Streaming & Content Calendars
What we covered:
- Meme & SoMe posts assignments
- Live-streaming adventures on campus via Periscope & Facebook Live
- Tuesday class: Hide & seek
- Wednesday class: Head’s up, campus tour, rock wall climbing, basketball, tour of SGA offices
- Personal portfolio sites, for review in class next week:
- Review of content calendar requirements and examples for digital hub project
- Templates in Pilot
- Additional good templates collected by Curata
- Google calendar
- Review of sample digital hub project presentation
- Q & A
Out-of-class assignments for Week 12:
Personal portfolio site:
- Test the personal portfolio site you selected and use its features to create a profile. You will present this in class next week.
- Complete your 10 SoMe posts/comments for the week according to this week’s calendar.
- For extra credit: get at least 10 engagements (likes & retweets) on your Twitter post for this week.
Meme assignment (extra credit):
- Create your own meme on the topic decided in class
- Must be your own image
- Must be your own text
- Post to Pinterest with message and class hashtag
Please like & share: